Covid update:: According to data from the Union Ministry of Health, the number of new Covid-19 cases reported in the country has dropped to the lowest level since April 6. In the past 24 hours, people have tested positive for the virus, for a total of 2,888,9,339.
The daily positive rate dropped to 5.42%, while the weekly positive rate was 6.54%. In the past 24 hours, there has been a low of nearly 43 days, and 2,677 people have died from the disease, which is the lowest number of deaths in the country since April 22.
According to data from the Indian Council of Medical Research (ICMR), India has so far tested 188.8.131.522 samples for Covid-19. So far, the country has given Covid 184.108.40.2067 injections. A total of 33,53,539 doses have been administered in the past 24 hours.
The Ministry of Health stated that India passed the US$23 million vaccination milestone on Saturday.
IMPORTANT COVID UPDATES:
1. The number of active cases in India has dropped to 14.77 million, and 1.89 million people have recovered from the infection in the past 24 hours.
2. After Maharashtra, Karnataka, Kerala, Tamil Nadu and Andhra Pradesh, Uttar Pradesh has the highest number of infections.
3. Approximately 20 million tests were conducted on Saturday, bringing the total number of tests to 220.127.116.112, while the daily positive rate dropped to 5.62%.
4. The government of Haryana announced on Saturday that the Malta-based company expressed interest in supplying up to 60 million doses of the Russian vaccine Sputnik V to the state.
5. The five states with the most Covid cases in the past 24 hours include Tamil Nadu (21,410 cases), Kerala (17,328 cases), Karnataka (13,800 cases), and Maharashtra (13,659). Cases) and Andhra Pradesh (10,373 cases).