Delhi University 2020 : Admission Procedure will be Delhi-University (DU) offers admission to students in various UG, PG and doctoral courses in different fields. Admissions will be done through entrance exam (organized by the university) or merit list of the qualifying examination. Here we are providing details about Delhi University (DU) Admission Procedure 2020 including schedule and documents required or verification.
The admission process will be started after the release of admission list or cut-off. The university will offer admission through merit basis or entrance test.
Students can apply for admission as per their choice of respective courses. DU Counselling process will be organized through offline mode.
It will be organized in various rounds depending upon the availability of seats. Candidates also have to go for Admission Process for UG (Merit based) Courses:
- Firstly, candidates will have to register for admission. The applications can be filled through online process.
- A cut-off list will be published after the registration process. Candidates will be able to check the cut-off through the centralized admission web portal.
- Candidates who score marks under the prescribed cut-off should login through their registered account.
- Candidates will have to bring the admission form along with the required documents to the Select the preferences and generate the admission form.
- Respective college.
- The respective college will verify the documents and approve the admission on the UG admission portal.
- After the approval of admission, candidates will have to login again and make the online admission fee payment to confirm their admission.
Admission Process for UG & PG (Entrance based) Courses:
- After the result announcement, admission (merit) list will be published through online mode.
- The allotment of seats in admission list will be done as per the rank and availability of seats in colleges.
- Candidates who will allot seats through the admission list will be required to take printout of the admission form.
- Candidates should report to the allotted college with the required documents for verification process.
- After the verification process, admission will be approved by the respective college.
- After that, candidates will have to pay the admission fee through the online admission portal.
- Candidates who do not report to the allotted college on the prescribed timing they will not be considered for further admission rounds.
Documents Required for Counselling
Candidates will have to bring the required documents at the time of admission. Candidates must carry their original documents along with their photocopies.
Here we have listed the documents required for verification process:
- 10th class mark sheet & passing certificate
- 12th class mark sheet & passing certificate
- Graduation mark sheet & other certificates (for PG courses)
- Recent character certificate
- Transfer certificate
- Category certificate (if applicable)
- Passport size self attested photographs, etc.